Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Tuesday


From Oct. 23, 2007

This was send to me this aftenoon. It is so good I had to share it.
He Knows Everything About You.
Psalm 139:1-12
1 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

Many people believe that they can escape from God seeing them,But God sees all and knows all.
He is Omnipresence,meaning he is every way, you can't hide from God. He evens knows your thoughts before you even think it. Nothing can get past God . He evens knows us better than we know our self. Everywhere we go God is there,you might try to hide from people but, you can't not hide from God.
People try to do their dirt in the dark, so no one might sees them,the word of God says what is done in the dark will come to the light, my grand use to say if it doesn't come out in the wash it will come out in the rinse. So if you are doing something under cover in the dark,hoping no one will see or know what you are doing. You have another thing coming there is no escaping from God seeing and knowing what you are doing.
The word of God says, you know when I sit, when I get up, you know my thoughts before I think them.You know where I go and where I lie down,you know everything I do,You are all around me—in front and in back— and have put your hand on me. There is no getting away from God, you might get away from people but, not God.
God knows us so good that He evens knows the number of hairs on our head( Matthew 10:30) When we are going through things in life we even feel as if God doesn't see or cares,He does nothing we go through catch God by surprise or off guard. It may catch us by surprise and we will say where did that come from or I didn't see that coming.
The next time you do something or if you are doing something. Keep this in mind He(God) knows everything about you and what you are doing.

No comments: