Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Bazaar




The Holiday Bazaar was very nice.

I just wish more people had been there. I sold all of the cookies I'd made.

Howard asked if I could make Oatmeal cookies for his wife, Billy.

Billy has been sick for a very long time and it gives me a chance to do something for her. I brought some special tricks for Mark to add to his Care Package tomorrow. I believe that he will like them.
As I set my table up, a dear sister came up and asked me how I was doing.

She said," Mark is fine; your the one I'm concern about." That touched me so. She also told me how much she missed seeing me about. She understood where I'm at right now. But she encouraged me; when I'm ready to get involved again, she will be here. I thank G-d for such wonderful sisters like Cindy.
At one point, it did get hard, for I realized this would be our first Hanukkah apart. Even when we first started seeing each other, we celebrated this wonderful Feast Day. I had to withdraw for a few moments, allow the tears and then return to the Bazaar.
But I had a very good time. It was a time I did something just for me. Something fun.

No comments: