Monday, October 20, 2008

Come On Six!






From 26th, Nov 2007:
He that is afraid to shake the dice will never throw a six.
-Chinese proverb


As I stated yesterday, I have begun to set goals for myself; both short and long term goals.


Last night, I finished Ericka's Bat Mitvzah's gift. I will go later in the week to find a frame for it.


This morning I found fabric for Lizzie's quilt. I am making a quilt of the Disney Princesses for our "little Princess." I will make pillows go with the quilt. I can almost see her little face lighting up right now. I will take an nap and then after I finish on my housework, get to the two quilts. Mark's and Lizzie's.

This is so hard, living daily without the presence of my Beloved Mark. He is in my heart and along with this journal (as well as the one I am keeping about Mark's quilt.) I write him daily and with every call home, I let him know what I am doing.


Some have told me I will soon get use to Mark not being home and just go on with my life.


May that NEVER HAPPEN!


I don't ever wish to get use to Mark being home, I want to miss him and he me. Yes, I must have goals and interest to keep me going and sane until he returns .


But to say that I will get use to his not being here is quite wrong. We are one flesh. And I shall not truly be whole or truly rest until my beloved has returned to me. But until then, I shall continue to pray for him, to grow as a person and as a believer in The One True G-d and as the woman Mark married almost two and a half years ago.

1 comment:

Missie said...

I would never want to get used to my husband being way either! Have a good evening.