Sunday, October 19, 2008

The New Book Case

While waiting for Sarah last night, I found a bookcase.
Good condition. Just need to remove the paint. I have since wiped it down and now storing the fabic for Mark's quilt. My hope is to have the fabic put away and begin to work on Mark's quilt. I also planto take pictures as I go along. I figure that by the time Mark reurns home. it will be finish.
Moshe the Mouse is sitting at the table, observing the work and drinking the last of my coffee. Nice to have a Mouse that likes cold coffee. I like my coffee nice and hot. Mark and Moshe will reheat their coffee in the micowave. I don't like it that way. It must be hot and fresh.
But then, I am spoiled.


It is a quiet evening. A little chilly outside, but the heat is on and makes for a evening of reading a good book and getting off some e-mail before bedtime.

1 comment:

Missie said...

Enjoy your week.sueyz