Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Letter From Avraham :)





Saturday, November 24, 20078:34:00 AM EST

Feeling Happy

Hearing: The Heat Coming On

If Imma (Lainin) saw me right now, she would be upset.
It is Shabbat and I should not be on the computer during Sabbat. But I finally recieved a letter from Avraham, so I think she will forgine me.
I have a bear that wants to speak with you and Moshe. I am going to finish getting ready for work. I have to work today because one of my soldier's is on pass to spend Thanksgiving with her husband who is stationed in another part of Iraq. I will find out how it went when she gets back... But for now, here is Avraham:

Imma, Imma this is so cool! Abba (Mark) is letting me use his Dragon Naturally Speaking program to dictate a letter to you and to Moshe. How cool is that! I probably should be typing, but this is so much fun. What do you think?
"Moshe I think that is awesome. I am so glad to hear you and Abba are doing ok, though I still miss you both very much."

Moshe my beloved brother, how are you? Do not be angry with me…. Imma told me that you are very angry with me because I have not written you. I apologize from the bottom of my heart.

I just wanted to let you know that I'm doing okay. Abba is very busy, so it is a good thing that I have Yehuda. We play every day, while Abba is at work. We also take time to study Torah. Abba plays with us when he gets home from work, but sometimes I wish he would play during the day. He works so hard. I really cannot tell you what he does every day. Maybe I'll sneak into his bag without him knowing. I will write you back and let you know what I found out...

Shalom,

Avraham

No comments: