Sunday, October 19, 2008

Today
Today has been one of those days...One of those days when it seems like everything is conspiring against me. I cannot get in touch with Pookie. I am trying to get a hold of my Pookie...I've tried for the last several nights, but the circuits have been busy. One time I got through only to get the answering machine on both the home phone and the cell phone. Of course I did not know that my Pookie was at the Channukah Bazar.
But now I am trying to IM her, but I guess AOL is giving her a rough time about it... I have Avraham, the Rabbi Bear here with me. He is trying to cheer me up, but it is no easy feat. I think I will pray, then go to sleep. I pray that I will have a better frame of reference tomorrow...


Crying 1
Cleaning the House
I am very sad today. I was so tired last night, I just went to bed and put off the cleaning until the morning. But then I found that I'd slept through his call last night when Mark called to sing me to sleep

I saw Dr.T today. He feels the ankle is doing much better and I didn't need treatment. Just ice it for the next week. So I have spend the afternoon cleaning the house. It is a total mess after preparing for the Bazaar.

The dinning room is now back in order, the kitchen floor is now drying and I am getting hunry as the scent of Dad Reel's collard greens fill the air. I shall be good. Just a small bowel with supper, then put in the freezer until Turkey Day. I am looking forward to spending the day with my family.
The other day, I was speaking to a friend and I mention I was cleaning the apartment. She stated how she hated housework. There was a time I would have agreed. But I don't anymore. The home Mark and I created together is a bit of heaven on earth and we love our home. This home is Mark's love gift to me, an expression of love for each other and of our G-d. Therefore, I can't say I hate housework, but enjoy caring for our home. A home that misses Mark and longs for his return.
Sarah and I are finally getting together for some serious shopping. Boots! I need boots!

And hopefully we can stop at Starbucks. I really need a Peppermint White Mocha Latte.
Moshe is in bed with me tonight.

No comments: