Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Hope, Our Dream

This lovely baby's quilt is a reminder of the hope and dream that Mark and I hold in our hearts.


Monday, November 26, 20079:51:00 PM EST

Feeling Quiet
Hearing Fox News

That one day, G-d will bless our home with the sweetness of a baby. Whether of our bodies or of our hearts. There are those who feel we are foolness, that I am out of my mind. After all, Mark had cancer and then there is my age....tell that to our mothers; Sarah, Rebekah and Rachel. Tell that to Ruth, Hannah and Elizabeth. Tell that to our fathers, Avraham, Issac and Jacob. Tell that to the G-d of mircales.
And I will plan our baby's quilt.
Thank you, Lord, for all the blessings in my life. Help me to remember them as I face the challenges of infertility. I pray that I can surrender myself into your hands. Let me accept the reality of this situation and have the wisdom and courage to take action where I can. Strengthen my body, mind and spirit to endure the trials of infertility. Keep me ever mindful of the needs of others and grant us your peace.

No comments: