Saturday, October 18, 2008

The One Who Watches Over Me



From Oct 23. 2007

Evening:
The One Who Watches Over Me
Knowing that Yeshua watches over me and Mark stops me from worrying.
For I know that He is in control. I can rest in His arms, knowing that He cares for us.
I remember a prayer our rabbi uttered just before Mark left; "You brought them together in marriage. Keep them in Your care while they are apart and at the right time, bring them back together."
I hold onto those words.
I remember that G-d returned Mark to me from his first deployment.
I remember how G-d walked through Cancer and Wedding Drama. I remember how G-d kept us during those lean months before Mark recieved his orders back to Iraq and G-d with huge check, paid off all we owned.
I hold onto the fact that G-d did indeed bring us together and even now watches over both of us as we are half a world apart.
As He does all who trust in Him.

No comments: