Sunday, October 19, 2008

Good Day, Very Tired


Kitchen clean. Bills paid. Need to straighten up the dinningroom. Very sleepy.
All in all, it has been good day.
I believe I am calmer now because I have heard from Mark a few days ago and know that he truly is ok.
I will go online and read about Ramadi and learn about the place my beloved is now serving. It is show me:
1. How to pray for Mark, his unit and the people he will serve.
2. Helps me feel closer to my beloved.
Toorrow. Tonight. I am just too tired.
I will make a cup of peach tea and sleep.
Dreaming of the face I miss so much.


Governorate Al Anbar Population (Estimate) - City 282,918 This article is about the city. For the district, see Ramadi (district).Ramadi (Arabic: الرمادي; BGN: Ar Ramādī) is a city in central Iraq, about 110 kilometers (68 mi) west of Baghdad. It is the capital of Al Anbar province.[1]During World War I British forces under General Maude fought there in November 1917.Ramadi is considered to be the southwest point of Iraq's Sunni Triangle. It has been a focal point terrorist activity against civilians, US and Iraqi security forces. Occupation of Iraq. Because it hosts the main railway line into Syria, it has long been suspected by American commanders of being a staging area for terrorist activity.Ramadi's population has been stated as 282,918.[2]

No comments: