Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Your a Stronge Woman! Not!!!!



"Your a stronge woman!

You can handle this! I'm not worry about you!"

Oh really! Franky, I am sick and tired of hearing that crap!
Stronge? If only these same people saw me the evening Mark first left, August 3nd. The tears flow like a flood. I held myself together until the car turned the corner and then I went upstairs and falling onto our bed, cried until I gave myself a headache.
Stronge? A week later I went to a wedding and again cried when I hear the words; "I found the one my soul loves." This was the theme of our wedding. Engraved in my ring is: "I have found he who my souls loves," and Mark's ring says: "I have found she who my soul loves." I only stayed long enough to wish the couple the best.
Stronge? I barely made it through a bridal shower.
Stronge? Mark was home for four days, for wonderful days. Yes, we had the joy of seeing a dear couple wed, but it was the day before he was to return to Fort Bragg.

It nearly killed me to let him go.
No, I am not strong. There is a Stronge G-d that lives inside me that gets me through this.
I am thankful for the prayers.

But I am also thankful for the family and friends who understand my tears. Who allow me to weeps as a woman. I am thankful for a husband who doesn't think I am weak, but prays for me to get through this.

I am thankful for the G-d Who holds me as I weep.
I am not stronge; I am a lonely bride longing for her bridegroom.

No comments: