Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Another Shabbat



It is almost Sabbath.
It has been a busy day. We spend the day at the spa, getting the full treatment. And yes, I took pictures. I will download them soon.
So we are tired. Bed will be early tonight.
This is Mark's drill weekend. A good time for me to start preparing for our being apart. Not looking forward to it. But I am learning to take this one day at a time.
Sometimes one moment at a time.
We talked about me moving out to stay with Uncle Jim and Aunt Michael while Mark is away. This means packing up our lovely home and my moving out West.
But I really don't think that is a good idea. Mark needs to come home to his own home, his own things.
And I need to be in the home we created together.
Salmon is ready. Just the way Mark likes it.
Sabbath draws near. Each Sabbath is becoming more precious to me.

No comments: