Tuesday, October 7, 2008



Here We Go Again
Shalom everyone :)
Mark and Laini here and we welcome you to Love From Iraq.
It is our hope to keep you in touch with what is happening in our lives, including Mark's deployment and Laini's many adventures as an army wife as well as my continued quest to learn Hebrew. I am detmined to learn my Heavenly Father's tongue.
When Mark asked me to be his wife, he promised that our lives were never be dull. And it hasn't been. Between the adventures of our first Passover, celebrating the High Holy Days now as a couple, learning what it means to truly be Hebrewic Belivers in Yeshua as well as growin together as one, it has been indeed quite a ride.
And I wouldn't change a thing.
Mark here: The time is getting very short. I am so full of mixed emotions. As Laini put it, this deployment is different from the first. I have to remember that as I prepare to ship off. This time, Laini has made it clear that she has fussing rights. This time I will make sure to reach out instead of turning into myself. This time I will work on answering e-mails! My Pookie Bear will keep me straight.
Pookie Bear: Keeping Smooches (Mark) straight is a tough job, but I'm up for the task.
Love to you all,

No comments: