Sunday, November 9, 2008

Not A Good Report

Thursday, December 27, 20079:35:00 PM EST
Feeling: Anxious
Burn out.

That is what the doctor at Boone Clinic calls it.
My body is under major stress, blood pressure is higher than it should be. I have to return in two weeks for it to be rechecked. I have been told to make an appointment with mental health as well, since the stress of this deployment is affecting my health. She became more alarmed when I said I don't sleep much and has given me sleeping pills to help me rest.
I am also asking to be released from Boone Clinic back to my private doctor. Since I don't drive, it is an two and a half bus ride (three buses) and then a 20 minute walk from the gate to the clinic. I did get a ride today, but I can't always count on that.
And it adds to my stress.
I know that I must start going to bed much earlier than Ido right now. I just can't sleep. The doctor wishes me to see mental health, so that I can find ways to reduce my stress levels.
At least I'd lost weigh.

I have decided to turn off the TV about 7pm and after taking a warm bath, read the Scriptures to help my body, soul and spirit to start the rest progress.

No comments: