Monday, November 3, 2008

My Bed is Calling

Tuesday, December 25, 2007 6:45:00 PM EST
Feeling: Loopy

While it is still quite early in the evening, I am very tired. Mum Reel send me home with a enough food that I don't have to cook for a week.

I went to see mum and dad Reel and then my mum.
Our buddy David, blessed me with driving me all over creation (well just Norfolk, Portsmouth and Virginia Beach) We had a make a cookie ride to Valerie and John's, (a tradition) then brought the turkey, stuffing and collard greens for supper. David and I have been friends for years and is a second son to my mum.
David also told Mark that he would be here for whatever I needed. And I thank G-d for David.
Mum made roast beef, potatoes, carrots and corn. Plus homemade apple pie, pumpkin pie and brownie. Everything was so good.
Lizzie loved her Princess Pillow: it goes nicely with thePrincess Chair her Aunt Susan gave her.
Later, I went to see Mummy.

Mark had told me earlier that he had called her and she almost hung up on him, thinking that it was a wrong number. She was so happy, for not only did Eileen call, I visited, but she also got to speak to her beloved son and know that he is well.
Mark had called me this morning. Later, I did get to speak to him when he called the family. It was hard not having him with us at supper. But one day, hopefully next year, we will all be back together. But though we were not all together under the same roof, we were together in heart and spirt.
And I carry my beloved in my heart and I am in his.

No comments: