Sunday, November 9, 2008

First Day of the New Year

Tuesday, January 1, 2008 9:51:00 PM EST
Feeling: Quiet
Watching: Twlight Zone
It has been a good day.

Both our mums called to wish me a Happy New Year to check up on me and see how I was doing.
I went out to StarBucks this afternoon.

This is something Mark and I always did on New Year's Day; go to StarBucks.
The clerk was rather rude when taking my order and the order was wrong. I was willing to give the woman grace; she must be having a very bad day. Sometimes we tend to take things personal, when the problem isn't us, but the other person. So, I just said a silence prayer, took my coffee and sat down to read my book.
It is time for me to call it a night. One of my goals is to get to bed at a decent time and I am right now pushing it.

No comments: