Sunday, April 18, 2010

Catching Up

Shalom:
Well it has been an interesting two weeks.
I survived my first Passover without Mark.
I have kept Passover before we even met years ago; it just isn't the same.
Last week was Mark's birthday and the unit gave him a card and a small celebration. We shall save that for when he gets home.
And then during the Feast of Unlenaven Bread, I began to experence heartburn. So bad I thought I was having heart problems. My doctor said my heart was fine. But he was concern about the bloating of my feet and tummy.
Turns out my hitial herina is misplaced and I need to go in for a Endoscopy series.
Tomorrow afternoon.
There goes my morning cup of coffee.
So, once I started feeling better, I started picking up the apartment, getting things back into order.
I have to be honest: as much as housework isn't my favorite thing to do, it does keep me busy and stops my mind from coming up with strange thoughts and imagines.
So, this afternoon, I continue working on a baby afghan for a friend. And then perparing for tomorrow.
I did have the joy of speaking to my beloved this morning before he went to bed.
Always a nice way to start the day; knowing he is ok.
I just wish he was home right now.
It's a bummer being sick and your man isn't about.

2 comments:

Lainey Laine said...

hope the Endoscopy goes well. Laine xxx

Unknown said...

Thank you, it did. I will be writing more about it later.